Radiology Associates of South Florida
Naples, Florida, United States, 34119-3900
Join one of the largest and most stable radiology practices in the country
Enjoy the wonderful beaches of Naples, FL!
Fellowship trained in either Body Imaging, MSK or Neuro
Radiology Associates of South Florida (RASF) is seeking a full time fellowship-trained radiologist with skills in body imaging, MSK or neuro to join our team at our Naples, Florida practice.
- Requirements: fellowship training/skills in either body imaging, MSK or neuro
- Florida license required; must be board eligible or board certified
- Experienced providers and newly graduating fellows are welcome to apply
- Competitive salary and full benefits for full time position
RASF is one of the largest and most stable radiology practices in the country, serving the largest health care system in the Miami area and South Florida for 60 years. As a top neuroscience institute, comprehensive stroke center, and its relationship with the Miami Cancer Institute, RASF delivers the highest quality sub-specialty care using state-of-the-art equipment.
Perched on the Gulf of Mexico, Naples is a sunny, southwest city in Florida known for its gorgeous white “sugar” sand beaches, world – class culture, and beautiful year round weather. According to a report by Gallup, the Naples area is rated the nation's highest well-being community in the country. With its beautiful neighborhoods and grand architecture, the atmosphere is elegant, yet relaxing. Naples also offers quite an educational selection from excellent public schools to top rated private schools and even college universities like Florida Gulf Coast. There is absolutely no shortage of things to do in Naples, from fishing to tennis, to biking, or golfing, the outdoors is a sporting and recreational paradise. If you're looking for a tropical heaven to call your new home, then Naples Florida is the place for you.
Our clinicians enjoy a competitive compensation package with many locations offering sign on bonuses, relocation and tuition reimbursement.
*Our benefits include:
- Health (various options), life, vision, dental and disability insurance
- 401(k) with annual matching program
- Advanced and continuing medical education
- Leadership training and advancement opportunities
- Employee stock purchase plan at a 15% discount
- Professional liability insurance
- Support and payment for mandatory license/s and hospital credentialing
*These benefits are for full time employees, employees in other types of employment classifications may be eligible for some of these benefits.
Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Apply Here: http://www.Click2apply.net/8qqw8ymyt8xtqvz8