Outpatient Diagnostic Center of Nashville
337 22nd Ave. N
Nashville, TN 37203
Musculoskeletal Radiologist with General Diagnostic, MQSA
Musculoskeletal Opportunity – Nashville, Tennessee – 100% outpatient setting
Envision Physician Services hasan outstanding opportunity for a fellowship trained MSK to join our Envision Physician Services team. Please review details below and submit your CV for consideration.
- Competitive compensation
- Growth and leadership opportunities
- Advanced technical support
- Paid time off
- Bonus structure, CME
- Paid malpractice insurance with tail coverage
- Physician-led practice on a local and regional level
- All benefits effective day one - Benefits include: medical, dental, vision, and 401k
- Applicants must have current ABR/AOBR certification and be fellowship trained in Musculoskeletal Imaging.
- An active TN state medical license is preferred.
- MQSA required
- Services performed: MRI, CT, 3D Mammo, US, Bone density, EMG and HSG, LP myelograms
Outpatient Diagnostic Center of Nashville (ODC-Nashville) is a leader in diagnostic imaging, integrating state-of-the-art medical technology with a patient friendly environment
Nashville is the capital of the U.S. state of Tennessee and home to Vanderbilt University. Legendary country music venues include the Grand Ole Opry House, home of the famous “Grand Ole Opry” stage and radio show. The Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum and historic Ryman Auditorium are Downtown, as is the District, featuring honky-tonks with live music and the Johnny Cash Museum, celebrating the singer's life. The Nashville International Airport serves 15 airlines and offers 460 daily arriving and departing flights, including nonstop air service to more than 70 destinations.
For more information about this opportunity, please contact Johanna Bartlett, BSN, RN, Senior Physician Recruiter
At 317-313-9098 or e-mail your CV to email@example.com