Envision Physician Services - Musculoskeltal Radiologist
Envision Physician Services has an opportunity for a full time Fellowship trained Musculoskeletal Radiologist for the California Central Valley - Start Date Bonus!
Envision Physician Services has an opportunity for a full-time fellowship trained musculoskeletal radiologist to join our group that helps to serve the St. Joseph’s Medical Center. St. Joseph's Medical Center is a not-for-profit, fully accredited, regional hospital with 347 beds. St. Joseph's specializes in cardiovascular care, comprehensive cancer services, and women and children's services including neonatal intensive care. St. Joseph's is the largest hospital in San Joaquin County. In addition to being nationally recognized as a quality leader, St. Joseph's is consistently chosen as the "most preferred hospital" by local consumers. You will enjoy the benefits of being a part of the Envision Physician Services team. Please review details below and submit your CV for consideration.
• Unique position allows for 2 -3 days per week on-site and other days from home
• Competitive compensation
• Growth and leadership opportunities
• Flexible and equitable scheduling
• Advanced technical support
• Paid time off, Bonus structure, CME
• Paid malpractice insurance with tail coverage
• Physician-led practice on a local and regional level
• All benefits effective day one - Benefits include: medical, dental, vision, and 401k
• This position requires strong MSK skills with the ability to read general diagnostic cases
• Applicants must be ABR/AOBR certified / eligible
• Active California medical license is preferred
California’s Central Valley boasts beautiful parks, sports, challenging golf courses, after-school playgrounds, and access to the arts. Stockton is one of California’s fastest growing communities, with a dynamic, multi-ethnic and multi-cultural population of nearly 370,000. It is 83 miles east of San Francisco and 45 miles south of Sacramento. Stockton offers outstanding recreational opportunities, including a professional baseball team, an Olympic size ice rink, beautiful parks, bicycle paths and the Delta, which provides thousands of miles of waterways for water skiing, sailing and other water activities. Opportunities abound to enjoy music, theater, dance, literary events, local opera and symphony groups. Stockton is home to several well-known institutions of higher learning, including the University of the Pacific and California State University Stanislaus-Stockton
For more information about this opportunity, please contact Johanna Bartlett, BSN, RN, Senior Physician Recruiter
At 317-313-9098 or e-mail your CV to: email@example.com.