Radiologist - Musculoskeletal Imaging
Penn State Milton S. Hershey Medical Center
The Department of Radiology at the Penn State Milton S. Hershey Medical Center is seeking a full-time subspecialty trained candidate in the Division of Musculoskeletal Imaging. The Musculoskeletal Imaging Division at Penn State is comprised of 6 faculty and sponsors a non-ACGME fellowship. It is an active tertiary care academic practice on track to perform approximately 89,000 examinations this year.
The successful candidate should have broad expertise in interpretation of adult diagnostic musculoskeletal studies utilizing CT, MRI, and fluoroscopy as well as experience performing image guided musculoskeletal procedures (non-spine) and musculoskeletal ultrasound. They will participate in evenly distributed call and evening shift responsibilities. A passion for teaching is essential as the education of our medical students, residents, fellows, and staff is a core value of our academic mission. There is opportunity for development of innovative interdisciplinary clinical research through collaboration with the Division of Radiology Innovation and Value Enhancement (DRIVE) dedicated to outcomes research in imaging, procedures, and diagnostic pathways, a Radiology Core Lab for oncology research, and our NMR Center for Research with animal and human magnets.
What We’re Offering:
- Comprehensive salary and benefits package
- Work with highly qualified, friendly colleagues in a supportive academic health network.
- Attractive area to live, work and play
- Interaction with dedicated clinicians in a collegial collaborative environment
- Diverse, inclusive work environment
- Mentorship to faculty at all stages of their career
What We’re Seeking:
- Medical degree - M.D., D.O. or foreign equivalent
- Completion of an accredited residency program
- Subspecialty fellowship training in musculoskeletal imaging or equivalent experience
- Licensed for the practice of medicine in the State of Pennsylvania
- Board certification/eligibility in Radiology
What the Area Offers:
- Welcoming family-oriented lifestyle with a multitude of outdoor activities year-round
- Strong sense of community
- Affordable cost of living. Both suburban and urban.
- Excellent schools
For additional information, please contact:
Patty Shipton, CPRP, Senior Physician Recruiter | Email: [email protected]
Penn State Health is fundamentally committed to the diversity of our faculty and staff. We believe diversity is unapologetically expressing itself through every person's perspectives and lived experiences. We are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, national or ethnic origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, veteran status, and family medical or genetic information.