Musculoskeletal Radiology Position
The Department of Radiology at Weill Cornell Medicine, along with its partners NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital and Weill Cornell Imaging at NewYork-Presbyterian, seek a full-time faculty member for their musculoskeletal division.
The successful candidate will have an MD degree, American Board of Radiology certification or eligibility, and dedicated fellowship training in musculoskeletal imaging.
- Musculoskeletal imaging interpretation
- Musculoskeletal ultrasound and fluoro guided injections and aspirations
- Teaching and supervising residents and fellows.
- 1 non-clinical day/week to pursue their interests in scholarship, education, and/or administration
- Optional moonlighting opportunities
- ABR Board Certification or Eligibility
- Neuro CAQ or Eligibility
- NYS Medical License
Interested applicants should send a curriculum vitae, bibliography, and statement of interests to:
Robert J. Min, MD, MBA Chairman
Department of Radiology
New York-Presbyterian Hospital/Weill Cornell Medical Center
525 East 68th St, Room ST-8A-37
New York, New York 10065-4870
Weill Cornell Medicine is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Weill Cornell Medicine provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, color, age, religion, protected veteran or disability status, or genetic information