Radiologist Position Available in Illinois - Excellent Compensation and Sign-On Bonus
Due to exciting practice growth, Carle Health is seeking a BE/BC Fellowship-Trained Diagnostic Radiologist to join Carle Foundation Hospital’s established Radiology Department to support Graham Hospital in Canton, Illinois.
Practice Opportunity Details Include:
- $675,000 base salary plus production, $100,000 sign on bonus
- Carle Health is a not-for-profit organization with public service loan forgiveness eligibility
- This position will be based out of Canton, IL and services residents from 5 counties, through a network of 11 clinics (180,000 visits) and 1 community hospital (8,500 Acute Care Days, 14,000 ED Visits)
- Must be comfortable reading most diagnostic studies, including mammography and some light IR
- Subspecialty Fellowship training is a plus, but not required
- Primarily an onsite position with a shared worklist, minimal remote weekend responsibilities
- Internal moonlighting available with immediate elite earning potential
- Lifestyle oriented group with dedicated evening and overnight coverage
- Excellent benefit package: health/dental/life insurance, 403-B & 457 plans with employer match, short and long-term disability, CME allowance, and paid malpractice insurance with tail insurance coverage
Canton is a diverse community of 15,000 located 45 minutes from Peoria, a multi-cultural, midsized Midwestern town located on the Illinois River 2 1/2 hours from Chicago and St. Louis. There are many cultural and educational opportunities including Bradley University, University of Illinois at Peoria College of Medicine, two symphonies, multiple theater companies and local professional sports teams. There are excellent public and private school options, with low cost of living. Peoria was recently listed by Business Insider as one of the 30 best places to live in the US post-COVID. There is a local airport with direct flights to 12 destinations.
About Carle Health:
Recognized as a Great Place to Work®, Carle Health is a vertically integrated system based in Urbana, IL, with nearly 16,500 team members and over 1,300 physicians and APPs in its eight hospitals, physician groups and health businesses. Carle Foundation Hospital, Carle BroMenn Medical Center, Carle Health Methodist Hospital and Carle Health Proctor Hospital hold Magnet® designations- the nation’s highest nursing honor. Carle Foundation Hospital also ranks as one of America’s 50 Best Hospitals™ by Healthgrades®. The system includes Methodist College and Carle Illinois College of Medicine, the world’s first engineering-based medical school, as well as Health Alliance™ and FirstCarolinaCare health insurance plans. Carle Health is dedicated to being a trusted healthcare partner for the communities it serves.
To apply, please email your CV to Reyna Lute, Provider Sourcing Manager at email@example.com