Body Imaging/MSK Radiologist Position in Illinois
Due to exciting practice growth, Carle Health is seeking a BE/BC Fellowship-Trained Body or MSK Radiologist to join our established Radiology Department at Carle Foundation Hospital in Urbana, Illinois.
Practice Opportunity Details Include:
- $590,000 base salary plus opportunity to earn a $5,000 system incentive bonus
- Non-profit status with public service loan forgiveness eligibility
- NO MAMMO or IR Required
- Required modalities include: X-ray, Fluoroscopy, CT, MRI, US. Optional PET. Special consideration for rectal/prostate MRI interpretation
- Internal moonlighting available with immediate elite earning potential
- Lifestyle oriented group with dedicated overnight coverage – No evening or overnight shifts. Minimal weekend coverage
- Shift based staffing model allows for flexibility to optimize time off service (10+ weeks to start with segmental seniority increases – please inquire for details)
- Excellent benefit package: health/dental/life insurance, 403-B & 457 plans with employer match, Short and long-term disability, generous signing bonus (please inquire), CME allowance, and paid malpractice insurance with 100% tail insurance covered
- Home workstation provided for remote reading. Private onsite office/workspace provided for candidates that would like to work onsite
- State of the art equipment including a new Siemens MRI fleet including 7T clinical magnet, new GE CT and PET/CT scanners, Visage PACS, and AI workflow integrations (AIDOC, ClearRead, RadAI, etc.) Visage PACS, EPIC EMR
- Opportunity for academic and/or research affiliation with the Carle Illinois College of Medicine
Globally connected, innovative and culturally rich, Champaign-Urbana is centrally located to Chicago, Indianapolis and St. Louis and is home to one of the world's great public research universities - the Big Ten University of Illinois. With ease of transportation, excellent schools and affordable housing options, our community features the friendliness and advantages of a smaller town while offering the dining, arts, sports, and entertainment options found in a much larger city.
About Carle Health:
Based in Urbana, IL, The Carle Foundation is a vertically integrated system with more than 9,500 employees in its five hospitals, multi-specialty physician groups, health plan and associated healthcare businesses including the Carle Illinois College of Medicine, the world’s first engineering-based medical school. Carle is proud to be named a Great Place to Work®. Carle Foundation Hospital and Carle BroMenn Medical Center hold Magnet® designation, the nation’s highest honor for nursing care and Carle Foundation Hospital (CFH) ranks as one of America’s 50 Best Hospitals™ by Healthgrades®.
To apply, please email your CV to Reyna Lute, Lead Provider Sourcer at email@example.com