Diagnostic Radiology and Mammography Opportunities in Austin, Texas One of the largest healthcare systems in the county is adding diagnostic radiologists and mammographers to their brand-new imaging centers in the Austin, Texas market. This is a wonderful opportunity to enjoy an exceptional quality of life in one of the most sought-after locations in the nation.
• Monday–Friday 8 a.m.–5 p.m. schedule with no night call required
• Mammographers: ability to read up to 80% mammography
• Diagnostic radiologists: flexibility to pick and choose what you read
• Practice in new state-of-the-art outpatient imaging facilities with cutting-edge technology
Community Information — Live and work in Austin, Texas!
Known for its eclectic live-music scene and its many parks and lakes, Austin, Texas, is the
perfect place to call home. With a vibrant culture, incredible cuisine options, and stunning
surroundings, this capital city has something for everyone.
• Ranked by Business Insider as the #1 place to live in America
• NO STATE INCOME TAX in Texas
• One of the strongest economies in the country
• Warm weather year-round and endless opportunities for outdoor recreation
• Five-star shopping, dining, arts and entertainment, and an international airport
• An incredibly family-friendly city with some of the top public and private schools in the state
• An array of metropolitan amenities
For immediate consideration please inquire with an updated copy of your CV so we can discuss the position by phone.
Please contact Danny Kalkhoff at firstname.lastname@example.org or at (866) 406-0269 and reference RAD-129586