MSK Fellowship Trained Radiologist Opportunity!
Established in 1963, Jefferson Radiology, an affiliate of MEDNAX, is a 60+ physician subspecialty, group practice in and around Hartford, CT. We provide services to 7 hospitals in Connecticut and Massachusetts, and 9 outpatient centers. The hospitals include Hartford Hospital, an 850-bed tertiary care facility and major teaching hospital in northern and central Connecticut, which is one of 3 Level-I Trauma Centers in Connecticut; The Connecticut Children's Medical Center, and 5 additional hospitals, all of which provide orthopedic and rheumatology services. All of the hospitals and outpatient centers are electronically connected.
- The MSK division is comprised of 9 MSK subspecialty trained radiologists.
- Hospitals include a specialty orthopedic hospital, "The Bone and Joint Institute' at Hartford Hospital."
- Large referral base across a broad spectrum of specialty areas, including sub-specialty adult orthopedic surgeons, pediatric orthopedic surgeons, sports medicine specialists, rheumatologists, physiatrists, podiatrists, oncologists, and primary care specialists.
- Opportunities include providing musculoskeletal image guided procedures and diagnostic musculoskeletal ultrasound.
- There are teaching opportunities for the independent Radiology Residency Program at Hartford Hospital.
- Opportunity to participate in general diagnostic, body imaging and ED radiology.
- Research opportunities available in collaboration with our clinical partners if desired.
- High volume practice with 600,000 examinations per year, which includes over 12,000 MSK MRI/CT, and over 2,000 MSK interventional procedures.
- Flexible work schedule.
- Eligible for partnership after 1 year of employment.
Located in the Connecticut River Valley, Hartford has many cultural gems hidden amid rolling hills and wooded neighborhoods. Hartford's central business district is home to a number of historic attractions and entertainment venues, and nearby vineyards, state parks and ski slopes provide plenty of recreational opportunities throughout the year. With nationally ranked primary and secondary educational school systems and abundant recreational activities, the Hartford region is an ideal place to live and raise a family. The central New England location is within short driving distance to New York City, Boston, shoreline beaches/coastal areas, and several New England ski resorts.
Our clinicians enjoy a competitive compensation package with relocation reimbursement and CME stipend.
*Our benefits include:
- Health (various options), life, vision, dental and disability insurance
- 401(k) with annual matching program
- Advanced and continuing medical education
- Leadership training and advancement opportunities
- Employee stock purchase plan at a 15% discount
- Professional liability insurance
- Support and payment for mandatory license/s and hospital credentialing
*These benefits are for full time employees, employees in other types of employment classifications may be eligible for some of these benefits.
Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Apply Here: https://www.Click2apply.net/3dggt4vw93fr8txr