Radiologist, Medical Director
Scottish Rite for Children
We are seeking a board-certified fellowship trained radiologist to join our team as the Medical Director of Radiology. Fellowship training with CAQ/MOC in Pediatric Radiology or Pediatric Neuroradiology is highly desirable. Our institution focuses on excellence in pediatric diagnostic imaging and care with a wide variety of pediatric orthopedic pathology. We have two main centers, one with a focus on general pediatric orthopedics, neurology, rheumatology and pediatric developmental disability and the other on the care of high level child and adolescent pediatric athletes.
This physician will lead a team of four full time and one-part time fellowship trained radiologists. Our radiology department performs approximately 45,000 exams each year. We have state of the art equipment including a 3T Philips Ingenia magnet, Philips US, Philips and Carestream DR/CR, 2 EOS machines, and Sectra PACS. Our PACS as well as our Epic EMR are cloud hosted. We do not have an ER or ICU, therefore call responsibilities are limited. We offer an unmatched combination of professional development, job satisfaction, and good work life balance.
The ideal candidate will possess superb clinical skills and leadership experience in a pediatric radiology program. They will also have excellent interpersonal and leadership skills, be team oriented, able to manage multiple physicians, and embrace educational innovation and stimulate and foster research activities.
- Doctor of Allopathic or Osteopathic Medicine (MD or DO) and completed an ACGME fellowship, preferably in pediatric radiology with experience/interest in pediatric musculoskeletal/neuroimaging.
- American Board of Radiology (ABR) lifetime certification and/or participation in the ABR MOC (maintenance of certification) in diagnostic radiology.
- Licensed or eligible to be licensed with the Texas Medical Board.
- Experience as a Radiation Safety Officer a plus.
- Experience and interest in bench and/or clinical imaging research is desired.
- A prior leadership position or role within a larger department is a plus.
For more information or to forward your CV and cover letter, please contact Scott Hatchett, M.S.R.S., R.T.(R) at 214-559-8358. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org