Well Established, Respected Practice Serving Four Florida Counties
Seeking MSK fellowship-trained radiologist to join a dynamic team!
Radiology Associates of South Florida, an affiliate of MEDNAX, has an exciting opportunity for a fellowship-trained MSK radiologist to join a team of 3 fellowship-trained MSK radiologists performing high-level imaging for the Miami Orthopedic and Sports Medicine Institute at Doctor's Hospital.
- Imaging providers to multiple professional sports teams including the Miami Dolphins, Miami Heat, and Florida Panthers.
- Providers of orthopedic oncological imaging for the Miami Cancer Institute at Baptist Hospital
- Opportunities include providing musculoskeletal image guided procedures and diagnostic musculoskeletal ultrasound.
- Preferred candidate should be able to perform within other practice subspecialties including but not limited to Body Imaging, CR, ER rotations, etc. Additional skill sets always favored.
- At least 50% of work time will be within MSK rotations.
RASF is one of the largest and most stable radiology practices in the country, serving the largest health care system in the Miami area and South Florida for 60 years. As a top Neuroscience, Cardiovascular and Orthopedic referral center and with its relationship with the Miami Cancer Institute and the Miami Orthopedic and Sports Medicine Institute, RASF delivers the highest quality sub-specialty care using state-of-the-art equipment.
Physicians in our practice enjoy miles of sandy beaches and unlimited outdoor entertainment in the beautiful tropical South Florida setting. Residents enjoy water activities, golf, professional and recreational sports and a diverse nightlife. The area has endless cultural attractions, including art galleries, museums, world-class restaurants and designer shopping. Choose to live close to the beach or in one of South Florida's exclusive urban or suburban neighborhoods. Enjoy many regional recreational activities – including Disney World, Cape Canaveral, the Everglades, South Beach, the Florida Keys and Busch Gardens – all within a few hours' drive. The area has excellent public and private school options and no state income tax.
Our clinicians enjoy a competitive compensation package with many locations offering sign on bonuses, relocation and tuition reimbursement.
*Our benefits include:
- Health (various options), life, vision, dental and disability insurance
- 401(k) with annual matching program
- Advanced and continuing medical education
- Leadership training and advancement opportunities
- Employee stock purchase plan at a 15% discount
- Professional liability insurance
- Support and payment for mandatory license/s and hospital credentialing
*These benefits are for full time employees, employees in other types of employment classifications may be eligible for some of these benefits.
With a 40-year record of success, MEDNAX has grown from a single medical practice to a trusted health solutions partner. As part of our national medical group, we give you the tools you need to build the career you want, and the flexibility to adapt as your personal needs and professional interests change.
We invite you to grow with us and help shape the future of health care.
Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Apply Here: http://www.Click2apply.net/4j5bx82rtkprw94c