Well Established, Respected Practice Serving Four Florida Counties
Body Imaging/ED Swing Shift!
Radiology Associates of South Florida has an opening for a fellowship-trained radiologist to fill an evening shift reading for ED, mostly body imaging..
- Highly competitive salary and full benefits package
- Majority of work is with the ED reading body imaging but some mix of general cases also required
- Florida license will be required
- Newly graduating fellows are welcome to apply
RASF is one of the largest and most stable radiology practices in the country, serving the largest health care system in the Miami area and South Florida for 60 years. As a top Neuroscience Institute, Comprehensive Stroke Center, and with its relationship with the Miami Cancer Institute, RASF delivers the highest quality sub-specialty care using state-of-the-art equipment.
With miles of sandy beaches, South Florida offers unlimited outdoor entertainment in a beautiful tropical setting. Residents enjoy water activities, golf, professional and recreational sports and a diverse nightlife. The area has endless cultural attractions, including art galleries, museums, world-class restaurants and designer shopping. Choose to live close to the beach or in one of South Florida's exclusive suburban neighborhoods. Enjoy many recreational activities – including Disney World, Cape Canaveral, the Everglades, South Beach, the Florida Keys and Busch Gardens – all within a few hours' drive. The area has an excellent public and private school system and no state income tax.
Our clinicians enjoy a competitive compensation package with many locations offering sign on bonuses, relocation and tuition reimbursement.
*Our benefits include:
- Health (various options), life, vision, dental and disability insurance
- 401(k) with annual matching program
- Advanced and continuing medical education
- Leadership training and advancement opportunities
- Employee stock purchase plan at a 15% discount
- Professional liability insurance
- Support and payment for mandatory license/s and hospital credentialing
*These benefits are for full time employees, employees in other types of employment classifications may be eligible for some of these benefits.
With a 40-year record of success, MEDNAX has grown from a single medical practice to a trusted health solutions partner. As part of our national medical group, we give you the tools you need to build the career you want, and the flexibility to adapt as your personal needs and professional interests change.
We invite you to grow with us and help shape the future of health care.
MEDNAX is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Apply here: http://www.Click2apply.net/nf5hffyc2p97zsvz