MSK FELLOWSHIP MATCH
MSK MATCH TIMELINE
(Please note that the dates below are tentative)
- October 1, 2019: SSR-recommended date that programs begin accepting MSK fellowship applications. Individual programs may choose a different date, and therefore applicants are encouraged to confirm this with each program to which they will apply
- December 1, 2019: MSK Fellowships can begin interviewing applicants
- March 25, 2020: Match Opens
- April 22, 2020: Ranking Opens
- May 13, 2020: Quota Change Deadline
- May 27, 2020: Rank Order List Deadline
- June 10, 2020: Match Day
*Canadian program are exempt from the MSK Match and have their own interview, application and selection process and timeline
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQs)
During this year’s SSR meeting, we held an MSK fellowship Q/A session for members who had questions about the upcoming match. We have listed the most popular questions below with responses from the NRMP. We hope you find these helpful.
CLICK HERE FOR QUESTIONS FROM THE ANNUAL MEETING
Questions about the MSK Match are expected and encouraged. We are now shifting our efforts from Match recruitment to helping programs and applicants prepare for the first MSK Match. There are several important updates that have been added to the FAQ document in this regard.
CLICK HERE FOR FAQS
MSK FELLOWSHIP COMMON APPLICATION FORM
SSR has developed a Common Application Form that is available for download on the SSR website for programs that elect to use it. Applicants must confirm with each program to which they want to apply whether or not that program accepts the Common Application Form, or uses their own unique application. The MSK Match is not eligible for the ERAS application service.
CLICK HERE FOR COMMON APPLICATION
Communication is critical as we begin the next phase of this process. Please contact the SSR if there are any changes in the status of your MSK fellowship, fellowship director or program coordinator. Make sure that you follow the SSR Facebook page and Twitter feed (@SSRbone).
We thank you for your participation in this process, and look forward to working with you for a successful 2019 MSK Radiology Fellowship Match.
- SSR Executive Director and MSK Match Liaison: Sue O’Sullivan (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- SSR Resident and Fellow Education Committee Chair: Soterios Gyftopoulos, MD (Soterios.Gyftopoulos@nyulangone.org)
- NRMP (http://www.nrmp.org/fellowships/radiology-match/)
SSR Executive Committee
SSR Resident and Fellow Education Committee